Consider hiring Managed By Pros as your property management company if……..
You’re not interested in hands-on management. Many landlords look forward to the challenge of finding good tenants and the rewards of maintaining a safe and attractive property on their own. But if you view rental property ownership strictly as an investment and want little or nothing to do with the day-to-day management of your properties, consider hiring Managed by Pros to manage your property.
Your time is limited. Even if you enjoy hands-on management, you may not have much time to devote to your business, especially if being a landlord isn’t your day job. If you prefer to spend your time growing your business, including searching for new properties, arranging financing for renovations, or changing your business structure, then Managed by Pros can save you time by managing your property for you.
You have lots of properties or rental units. The more rental properties you own and the more units they contain, the more you’re likely to benefit from a management company.
You don’t live near your rental property. If your rental property is located far from where you live, hiring Managed by Pros can be invaluable in dealing with the many issues that you will not be able to handle from afar.
You’re suddenly inundated with management tasks. If your rental business is growing, at some point you may find that you need a substantial amount of help to manage everything properly. At that point, it might make sense to hire Managed by Pros.
You don’t want to be an employer. If you hire a resident manager or other employees to help with your property, you become an employer. You’ll have to handle payroll and deal with a host of other legal requirements and considerations. But, because a property management company like Managed by Pros isn’t your employee you avoid the hassles of being an employer.
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, here are some of the key reasons many people elect professional management with Managed by Pros over self-management:
- We handle maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to sleep at night. We have strong working relationships with vendors and repairmen.
- We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents to get it filled. We’ll market and advertise your property locally, and out to millions over the Web.
- We continually monitor local market condition to insure that you receive the most competitive rental rates.
- We screen thoroughly and help you select quality tenants. We deal directly with tenants – negotiating and preparing leases, coordinating maintenance and collecting rent.
- After you add up the increased rent we can often command, the discounts you’ll receive on advertising, and the company rate we get on repairs, you’ll often make more money than if you managed the property yourself!
- We enforce collection of rents and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay.
- We survey your property before, during and after tenant occupancy.
- We handle the headaches of managing property, allowing you to enjoy the rewards of owning investment property.
Click Here to request a free property management quote and learn how Managed by Pros can help you today.
In addition to our full service property management, Managed by Pros also offers a placement service. This service is often used when an owner wants to handle day-to-day management of the home personally, but wants some assistance locating, screening, and contracting a new tenant.
Placement Service includes:
- Initial visit to the property to make recommendations for your house to earn maximum rent
- Advertising and marketing your vacant property
- Tenant screening, credit, and reference check
- Preparation of lease, addenda and disclosures
- Collection of first month’s rent, security deposits, and an owner reconciliation and disbursement of initial monies.
For more information on our Placement Process please contact us directly.
With over 25 years of experience, Managed by Pros provides you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your property is in good hands.